If you are one of the fortunate ones who live the whole year in Fuerteventura or have visited it to spend the summer in this impressive island of the Canary archipelago, you can enjoy numerous events and parties full of fun, history and tradition that only be seen during the summer. Below you find some of the plans you must include in your agenda in this month of July to enjoy a real holiday in Fuerteventura.
– Music in El Cotillo: If your holiday hotel is located in Corralejo, you can visit without problems El Cotillo where, once more, the famous Fuerteventura Music Festival is celebrated in July 4th and 5th, the group Calle 13 will be heading the bill. A real privilege , since it will be the first concert of their new tour in Spain.
– Diving, Kitesurfing and Windsurfing Introductory Courses: If your accommodation is located in Morro Jable, Las Playitas, La Caleta del Fuste or if you stay in a booked room in Corralejo or in Jandia beach, take the opportunity to sign up for these courses organized by the Fuerteventura Youth Council. Only until the end of month.
– San Buenaventura Festival: Its more traditional celebrations are celebrated in Betancuria. An ideal date for knowing in detail the folklore of this land and enjoying the traditional flavours of the island. All types of activities for all ages will take place in all the region from the middle of the month.
– El Carmen, in Corralejo: One of the most attended celebrations in Fuerteventura. For enjoying as it deserves, take advantage and book a room in Corralejo from July 14th to 15th, next to the beach, if possible.
– El Carmen, in Morro Jable: It is the alternative for those who have chosen a hotel in the south of Fuerteventura, in the called Jandia peninsula. As in the previous case, it is a celebration that receives many faithful visitors, since it is in honour to the sailor’s patron saint.