Looking for sun, beach…hopingsummer never ends! We are in September but we don’t want to hear anythingofreturning to school, offices, routine, work, stress. Get everything out. Take the suitcase and escape with us to the south. Any weekend is good. Just prepare the car, choose a destination and live! Monday will also be Monday, but if you enjoy flat out the weekend, they will be much better 😉
One of the must-visit cities in every trip to Andalusia. Two days are perfect for enjoying the most interesting: monuments, museums, gastronomy. Of course, you cannot missitsUniversity atmosphere and this month more than ever because the beginning of the course invites to party, meetings, celebration… Moreover, the cultural agenda of bars, trendy shops, galleries and institutions are overflowing. What’s more, even some music festivals are celebrated in the area. So you have enough excuses.
Places to stay:
– Vincci Albayzin: 100% Andalusian-inspired hotel, with traditional architecture (has an Andalusian courtyard which is a gem) and perfect location: in Genil street, next to all the monuments and the best atmosphere of the city. It is categorized asgourmet hotel in Granada so, although you don’t stay there and if you have time, do not hesitate to try any of thespecialties of the restaurant.
– Vincci Posada del Patio: A luxury 5-star hotel. Situated in the old quarter and next to ancient ruins. It is one of the best experiential hotels in Granada, acomfortpalace, where of course price is in accordance with quality.
Cadis is always a good decision when it comes to weekend getaways. Its vibrant atmosphere, its immense beaches – if you like surfing, you don’t have excuses- its natural spaces ideal for a few days of sport at open air, its gastronomy, its art… Cádiz is one of our favourite cities in the Andalusian coast, an oasis of calm where the light is always perfect and where you can rest without giving upfun.
As for accommodation, better beach thancentre, if you have a car you can go to the centre when you want, but the best thing is to enjoy the sea:
– Chiclana: If you want beach, La Barrosa and Roche are some of the best destinations. There you will find a couple of Iberostar resorts: Royal Andalus and Andalucía Playa. Very complete and prepared for those who want to relax and have everything within reach. Perfect, for example, if you want a surfing trip. For golf lovers, Vincci Costa Golf, which is also located in La Barrosa beach, is an excellent option.
Colour, history, art, gastronomy and beaches combine perfectly in this unique land. The city of Malaga is the best destination to enjoy a couple of days immersed in the more vibrant culture of Andalusia; Marbella is for relaxing, enjoying golf and for those romantic getaways to surprise with every detail. The nature of its mountains is also an essential attraction that is worth contemplating.
Places to stay:
– Petit Palace Plaza Málaga: Hotel right in the centre of the city of Malaga, a few steps from the famous Calle Larios – the street of bars and the more bustling nightlife of the capital-. The ideal option if you want a full weekend of culture, flamenco,tapas and also beach.
– Vincci Aleysa: Hotel in front ofBenalmádena beach with everything one can imagine. Designed as a 5-star boutique hotel with spa is a very recommended space for a relaxing getaway.
– Iberostar Málaga Playa: If you need a beach resort in Malaga withgood price-quality relationship, this is the best alternative. It is located in the area of Torrox-Costa and has all kinds of services.
– Marbella Coral Beach Hotel: Same line as above but, in this case, in the area of Marbella coast. Good value for money, well-appointed rooms, personalised attention and complete services, especially if you plan to go to beach and rest.
– Estrella de Mar: One of the most luxurious hotels in Marbella, a place to enjoy and live: with beach club, gourmet gastronomy, suites, swimming pools facing the sea… Everything you may need.
The wonderful and eternal Seville. An unsurpassable destination to spend a weekend full of plans and emotions, to travel through the history of civilizations, to taste the most intense flavours and immerse in its enigmatic gardens. Losing oneself in the narrow streets of the old town is a real pleasure. And ending the evening in a flamenco show, is an experience to not be missed.
Places to stay:
– Petit Palace Santa Cruz: Located right in the old town of Seville, in the emblematic neighbourhood of Santa Cruz, this hotel is a gem: a boutique hotel, with traditional Andalusian design in its common areas and with the comfort of an ultra-modern accommodation, with computers and Internet access in the rooms, free bike rental, breakfast in the courtyard of the hotel… Perfect to make the most of the heart of Seville.
– La Rábida Hotel: Design, exclusivity and comfort converge in this hotel in the centre of Seville, built in an old Andalusian small palace overlooking La Giralda and the Cathedral of Seville with imperial majesty. It is a 4-star hotel, with suites with private terrace, gourmet gastronomy –having dinner at its restaurant is a must – and wonderful views.
– Marqués de Santa Ana Hotel: Also opened in an old Sevillian palace of the 19th century, this hotel is located in the centre of Seville and offers excellent price-quality relationship. It stands out for its modern facilities and itsfunctional rooms. Charming breakfast area and…it is pet friendly!
– Canalejas Hotel: The hotel is on the street of the same name, next to the Fine Arts Museum of Seville. This is the most recommended one for cultural trips. It is a design hotel, in a building of the 20th century and with all kinds of services designed for rest and comfort. Ideal to spend the day discovering the city and go back to your room to relax and sleep like never before. It also admits pets 😉