There’s nothing compared to Seville, the most important city in the south of Andalusia and one of the most visited cities in the country. It has many monuments which are visited by millions of tourists every year, and exploring Seville with friends is an amazing experience. If you and your friends are planning a similar travel, write down these recommendations. You will discover an incredible city, full of history and impressive landscapes.
What to see or do in Seville?
● You must visit Seville’s Cathedral. Stop in front of it and admire it calmly. Locals walk in front of it frequently and horse-drawn carriages stroll behind this impressive temple. Cristobal Colon remains can be found in Seville’s Cathedral.
● You should visit Torre del Oro. It’s one of the most emblematic places in Seville. Its golden façade with antique gold shells is amazing. Its tiles reflect on Guadalquivir waters. Its golden colour comes from its glory times and now it’s Seville’s Naval Museum.
● Walk through Seville and enjoy Triana. Guadalquivir is Seville’s symbol. It’s a navigable river which is one of the most important instruments of communication and trade. It hosts Triana’s Bridge, an art and architecture’s work which transports you to Triana Neighbourhood, a picturesque area that will just amaze you as Seville’s Cathedral: people weaving, artisans, locals greeting people passing by. Don’t miss the opportunity of admiring one of the best well-preserved neighbourhoods in Spain.
Tips for eating out in Seville
Despite people usually talks about what to do or what to visit before dying, in Seville people talks about flamenco and tapas you should taste before dying.
According to some Seville’s visitors, in this city you can eat amazingly well . Here’s a list of the tapas that you should taste in Seville:
- Tuna chunks with salmorejo sauce
- Cod fritters
- Raviolis with mustard and honey sauce
- Pringa amuse-bouche
- Sanbers’ Andalusian Caprice.
Where to stay in Seville?
Seville’s accommodations must be as good as the beautiful sights and delicious gastronomy of the city, so here’s a list of the Top 3 hotels in Seville, with one of the best price-quality ratios: